Amrop Landelahni is a black-owned Level 1 BEE contributor and,
under the new BEE codes, also a Qualifying Small Enterprise (QSE).
BEE credentials: Black-owned Level 1 Contributor
- Landelahni was formed in 1996 as the first black-owned executive search company in South Africa.
- In 2006, as a result of the substantial growth we experienced, our operating divisions were restructured to trade as separate legal entities. The Landelahni group now offers a full range of assessment, executive search and leadership development solutions through niche companies.
BEE credentials under the new BEE codes: Black-owned Level 1 Contributor and QSE
- Amrop Landelahni is a black-owned QSE with significant national delivery capacity.
- We are an ideal recipient of procurement spend set asides over a three-to-five-year period.
- Amrop Landelahni also delivers executive search services across the continent via subsidiary companies in Nairobi and Accra.